Civil Weddings in Italy
We recommend this type of ceremony if you want a wedding that will be considered legally valid all over the world.
Civil ceremony can be arranged at any town hall or in historic villas, medieval castles, or panoramic terraces that have been authorised by the local mayor to legally officiate weddings.
The choice of locations is so wide that we can satisfy all your possible desires!
Here is some further information about civil weddings in Italy:
• Civil ceremonies are carried out by the Italian authorities and are therefore legally valid in your home country
• The ceremony is conducted in Italian by the mayor or his representative and is translated into your language by an official interpreter
• The service lasts between 20 and 45 minutes
• It’s a legal requirement to have two adult witnesses that can also be relatives
• An outdoor civil ceremony can only be held in a location that has been approved by the Italian authorities, but if you have your heart set on a different location, we can still make the marriage legal by signing documents at the nearest town hall
• Civil ceremonies in Italy can be tailor-made to include your favourite music, speeches and readings as well as the exchange of personal vows
Our team is on hand to guide you through the process step-by-step to ensure you get all the necessary documents, and we are happy to suggest the most amazing places to celebrate the wedding of your dreams!