Choose this kind of ceremony if you wish a legally binding wedding in Italy.
Civil wedding can be planned in many locations in our country, ancient villas, medieval castles, panoramic terraces, the choice is so wide that can satisfy every desire!
Below, some specifications about civil wedding ceremonies in Italy:
· Civil ceremonies are performed by an Italian authority and are legally valid in your country
· The rite is celebrated in Italian by Mayor or the Registrar, with an official interpreter
· Ceremony can last from 20 to 45 minutes
· Two witnesses are requested
· Outdoor civil ceremony can be officiated only in location approved by Italian authorities
· Civil ceremonies in Italy can be customized adding your favorite music, speeches, readings and personal vows.
Our planners will guide you with the necessary steps to obtain all required paperwork and suggest you the most amazing locations where celebrate the wedding of your dreams!
Wine Weddings and More® di Martina Batzu, via San Domenico 194, Martina Franca - Italy tel. +39 0804490025 mobile +39 3209304883
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org VAT code 02993560735